Saturday, November 24, 2012

Favorite French Things

Over the years, living in the US and in France, I've developed a list of favorite beauty supplies that I always keep on hand, no matter which country I'm living in. Not surprisingly, a grand majority of my makeup is French.


Diorshow Blackout mascara is by far the best mascara I've ever used. It gives me long, yet believable lashes. I bought the waterproof version for our wedding, and it was the only waterproof mascara that I could ever deal with.

Lancôme Tient Miracle foundation definitely lives up to it's name. Sheer enough to wear everyday, yet thick enough to cover what needs to be covered. Plus, it has an SPF of 15. 

Hard to see in the picture, because I used the baby sample bottle I use for vacations (my everyday bottle is not in blog-picture-worthy shape!) is Nuxe Huile Prodigeuse. I use this on the ends of my hair every time I wash. It's a magical mix of oils, and I like to pretend that it fixes my split ends. It at least makes them manageable! You can also use it on cuticles, hands, feet, face etc. etc.

YSL Vernis à Lèvres looks like nail polish but it's a lip tint. I have the vintage red color, a perfect dark pink that stays on for hours.


And it goes without saying that my perfume is French too!


No comments:

Post a Comment